Richmond Patriot Activists Groups Roundtable on EI & Government Accountability
About this event
Hello Patriot Activists,
If you are a leader in a group that is fighting for government accountability of School Boards, Election Integrity, Justice Reform, Family Protection, Constitutional Rights, Emergency Services, Military Support, Veterans Affairs, Health Care, Medical Freedom, and/or you are a leader in your faith community and your sphere of influence is changing lives for the good of society we want you to attend this Roundtable.
We are forming ‘Roundtables’ across the state of Virginia. You are personally invited to attend and share with us your concerns and what your group may need in your efforts. Tickets are $5 and come with a complimentary lunch and refreshments.
These Roundtables are sponsored by The America Project, a non-partisan 501(c)4 educational organization.
If you would like to aid the efforts of The America Project and Virginians for America First we ask that you would purchase the $25 ticket to cover the lunch and refreshment expenses. However, this is not required to attend.
Roundtables will be hosted in Northern Virginia (NoVa) May 7th , Virginia Beach / Hampton Roads (VaBch) May 14th, and in Richmond Metro (RVA) May 21st.
All donations to The America Project are not tax deductible.
For more information please email Joshua@VirginiansForAmericaFirst.com
• Our goal with these roundtables is to gather information on capabilities and needs of participating groups and create a community and forum of information and collaborative action.
• Location: we would like to host the roundtable in a multipurpose center or a fellowship hall of a local church. Please contact us if you have information on a facility that accommodate 60-80 attendees.
• Following these roundtable events, we propose larger conferences aimed at educating the public on the issues and to then coordinate the participating groups with a common mission to bring about transparency in our elections, to advance the missions of the participating groups and to work together for the common good.
• Conferences: We expect 200-300 participants on a Saturday from 10 AM to 5 PM. These conferences will include a lunch and guest speakers from the organizations that have come together in the roundtables. A nationally known keynote speaker such as General Flynn is anticipated to attend.
• These educational meetings (the roundtables, and conferences) are sponsored by Virginians for America First (VFAF), a non-partisan 501(c)4 educational organization and the America Project (TAP), a non-partisan 501(c)4 educational organization. Other nonprofit educational organizations are encouraged and invited to sponsor the events also.