VFAF Election Transparency Training-Harrisonburg
About this event
VFAF Election Transparency and Election Season Operations Seminars are the nuts and bolts of the ground game for statewide Election Integrity.
During these training seminars attendees will:
• Gain a broad understanding of Virginia’s election process
• Learn the roles of volunteers and paid staff during election season
• Be exposed to the pertinent laws that govern elections
• Learn the pathway to become Election Officials and Poll Workers
• Learn how to observe, record, and report anomalies during voting and counting processes
• Become connected to their local GOP units to bolster registration drives and GOTV, and Election Integrity
• Complete the prerequisites as an official VFAF Election Season Observer and qualify for final training by the Middle Resolution and the Republican Party of Virginia.
Message from Mark Kevin Lloyd, Director of VFAF
After the November 2020 elections the most important subject to the majority of those who love America was Election Integrity. It was certainly seen as the number one crisis and in the most immediate need of repair. Without trusted election results we have no Republic, and it is just a matter of time before we deteriorate into something unrecognizable, volatile, and very dangerous.
With this one crisis spawning a multitude of others we must move swiftly into a management posture. There are five basic steps to managing a crisis: 1. Assess, 2. Engage 3. Plan, 4. Act, 5 Communicate.
Each person must choose how to proceed through these five steps and where possible join with like-minded individuals on similar paths. But as we move forward it is incumbent on us to unite. No individual or organization can do all that is required to correct these immense problems we face to restore trust and transparency to our elections at every level. It is going to take an activist army.
Audits, cleaning voter files, demanding legislative remedies, monitoring drop boxes, planning for election day operations, monitoring absentee ballots and early voting and so much more. Coordinating these efforts is much like writing and performing a symphony. Each musician has a part to play, and without their best performance the symphony is just noise.
Please continue to stay engaged and learn what must be done and how to do it. Take advantage of the upcoming training sessions around Virginia. Continue to recruit like-minded patriots and mentor them. Build unity by staying positive and showing appreciation for the sacrifice of time and treasure of those who are serving with you.