Repost from Daily Mail.
- Scott Smith, a 48-year-old plumber from Virginia, was arrested on June 22
- He had been protesting at a Loudoun County School Board meeting
- Smith was dragged out of the room before he could share his point – he says his daughter was sexually assaulted on May 28 by a boy in the girls’ bathroom
- He wanted to use what happened to her to illustrate why he thinks kids shouldn’t be able to pick which gender bathrooms they use
- But he was dragged out before he could and has since been vilified for his views
- The incident happened at Stone Bridge High School on May 28
- He tells The Daily Wire that the boy ‘sometimes wears a skirt’ and had started using the female bathroom
- The school told Smith his daughter had been assaulted but didn’t call police
- In the end he did, and the boy was charged with multiple counts of sodomy two months after the incident – after the school board meeting
- On June 22, Loudoun County school staff said they’d never had a report of of a sexual assault in a trans bathroom
- Smith says they were lying, and that he ‘exploded with rage’
A Virginia father who went viral after being dragged out of a Loudoun County school board meeting and arrested for protesting its proposed transgender policies has now revealed he was trying to tell the room that his daughter had been raped by a boy at school in the girls’ bathroom.
Scott Smith was photographed on June 22 being dragged out of the heated meeting with his torso exposed in Leesburg, Virginia. The 48-year-old plumber was ridiculed on social media afterwards and was painted by the left to be a deranged, right-wing bigot.
But in an interview with The Daily Wire that was published on Monday, he explains that he was trying to stick up for his daughter, who was attacked at Stone Bridge High School on May 28 by a boy ‘wearing in a skirt.’